About One – Of – A – Kind Consignment Gallery – Princeton Consignment Store
One-Of-A-Kind Consignment Gallery opened its doors in Princeton in 1999 and has been a popular destination in the Princeton Shopping Center ever since. We sell gently-used furniture, art, rugs, lamps, tableware, jewelry, and decorative accessories for every room in the home, at a fraction of their original prices. Located near Princeton University and many corporate headquarters, we enjoy a wide customer base comprised of people from the greater Princeton area and all over the world. Our inventory is constantly changing, and we have many “regulars” who stop in every week, just to say hello and see what’s new!
Why consign with us?
- Because you are moving out, and don’t want to take everything with you.
- Because you are moving in, and the old pieces don’t work in your new spaces.
- Because you need to divest of items from a family member’s estate.
- Because you don’t want to hassle with private advertising, or have strangers come to your home.
Why shop with us?
- Because buying used furnishings is the ultimate re-cycling! It saves resources, reduces waste, and promotes conservation.
- Because you appreciate the quality and workmanship of antique and vintage pieces that you can’t find in the big chain stores.
- Because you want to create an interesting home filled with one-of-a-kind pieces that are as unique as you are.
- Because we carry antique, vintage, and current items, from traditional to modern styles, at a fraction of their original prices!
We hope you will stop in soon and meet our friendly and professional staff . In the meantime, we invite you to browse our website for a sampling of our ever-changing princeton consignment inventory…..You never know what you’ll find!